Friday, May 13, 2011

{Glue Gun Skeptic}

I have never really been a fan of the hot glue gun..I never really trusted it. 

In the last 4 months though, the glue gun and I have created a bond. {No pun intended..or maybe} Therefore, it's not only now become my trusty sidekick but my mode of inspiration! 

I have recently become addicted to headbands...yes...headbands, it's probably because I now have a beautiful daughter who I LOVE to dress up and yes, put headbands on. Well, I have been researching and studying You Tube Tutorial videos and looking at other headband designs and I think I am now at a place where I am creating and making them my own...and hopefully perfecting them! 

My next venture is sewing! 

I haven't quite got the knitting down, my patience runs low but when I get back on track I will go back to it. 

In the mean time, I am creating fabric flowers and headband designs with my hot glue gun! {It's literally smokin'}

My most recent design

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are SUPER cute! I have ventured into sewing, it's hairpieces that make me crazy. I can barely make plain ones, let alone fancy ones like this. And I learned to hate/tolerate my glue gun when I was interning with an event designer. They can thrill you or kill you, no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! I just wish I had more time to make more! :D And yes...KILL YOU. LOL. How fun your internship!!! :D Thank you for your comment!!! :D

    ReplyDelete