Monday, May 9, 2011

Headbands Anyone?!

It's SUMMER TIME! 

I love this new project that I just took on! I am making headbands with fabric flowers!!! I found some great tutorials and am just now learning and attempting to perfect the techniques! Please keep in mind these are all from my SUPPPERRR beginners session which I started this weekend!

I have some others in mind and will be working on them! 
I want to make some for Camila!

Hope you like! 

I LOVE creating! It helps me be me. It allows me to be creative and use my little brain! And it helps me express myself! It's also great for stress! 

I loved the bright colors {not to mention, this was the only material I have available until I can make it down to the craft store!}!!! 


I hope you join me this Summer...I will be making and creating MANNNYYY more things! I have so many great projects in mind! 

If you see anything you like I can either sell it to you {hehehe} or tell you how to make it. I am not an expert by anyyyy means but I love You Tube and it's my Best Friend when it comes to my crafts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment