Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{Jayleen Emme} ♥ ~Baby Shower Gifts~

I have always loved crafty unique presents. I've given them before. Especially since I didn't have children of my own to be crafty for. Now that I have Camila {and Santi}, I feel more desire to be crafty and unique in the gifts we give.

This weekend I went to a Baby Shower for a really sweet friend, Stanessa R. Her little lady bug is due in August. I made her a diaper cake, a couple of headbands and a onesie. All with the same theme. I think they turned out pretty good.

Here are some pictures:



Here are some pictures from the shower; didn't take many...BOO for me!

Stanessa had really cute decorations. Very whimsical and bright, perfect for the Summer. I loved it. My faithful baby shower companion was at times asleep and at times awake, she's in the pictures as well. {CamBamLove}

No comments:

Post a Comment